The Van Don real estate market is one of three special zone real estate markets planned by the government. After experiencing land fever in 2018, real estate in the special zone froze and stagnated due to the ban on transactions and plot subdivision. What is the current real estate market like in Van Don? Let’s go Blog Thien Minh Discover!
Real estate market in Van Don 2020
In general, during the second half of 2019, a number of major projects in Van Don were launched, leading to a number of interested customers returning to Van Don, predicting that the Van Don real estate market in 2020 will see a lot of prosperity. government instructed to announce general planning of Van Don Special Zone
Major projects in the Van Don urban area launched in December 2019
Phuong Dong Van Don urban area
It is one of the projects on a monumental scale, a name that is no longer foreign to the Van Dons since it is an urban area located at the gates of the economic zone of Van Don which comes from be launched at the beginning of December 2019.
Some information on the Phuong Dong urban area project
- Investor: Phuong Dong Construction Investment Joint Stock Company
- Exterior and landscaping advice:
- Location: Dong Xa commune, Van Don economic zone, Quang Ninh
- Total area: More than 180 hectares
- Area of public domain: 40%
- Area of residential land: 40%
- Mixed zone: (hotels, commercial service): 20%
- Type: Detached villas, semi-detached villas, townhouses and commercial townhouses
- Adjacent: Area 90 m2 – 280 m2
- Villa: Area 300 m2 – 340 m2 – 500 m2
- Legal: Complete, has a red book.
- Sale price: From 22 million/m2
Shophouse Sonasea Van Don Harbor City Resort
With an area of nearly 400 hectares, it is one of the second largest resort projects in the Van Don Economic Zone.
With the opening for sale of the Sonasea Van Don Harbor City Shophouse development, it has also given a boost to the property market in Van Don.
Information about the Sonasea Van Don project:
- Project name: SONASEA VAN DON HARBOR CITY
- Scale: 358 hectares
- Location: Bai Dai – Ha Long Commune – Van Don – Quang Ninh
- Investor: CEO Group
- Total investment: 5000 billion
- Design: Nihon Sekkei Company (Japan)
- Type: Adjacent 5 Star Hotel, Resort Villa and Shophouse – Commercial Townhouse.
- Sale price: from 8 billion/store.
Certain projects in urban areas interest many investors
Ocean Park Van Don Project
- Project name: Urban area Van Don Ocean Park
- Investor: Quan Minh Company Limited
- Project location: Commune of Ha Long, Cai Rong, Van Don, Quang Ninh
- Total area: 41.2 hectares
- Construction density: 50%
- Type: Land, Shophouse, villas and single and duplex hotels.
Scale of the Ocean Park project: The project includes land divided into lots: Villas, townhouses and service land.
- The villa includes: 124 lots with an area of 250 to 280 m2 built on 3 floors.
- Adjacent includes: 492 lots with an area of 100 to 130 m2 built on 5 floors
- Service land: With 58,000 m2 to build a new administrative center, hotel,… built on 11 floors.
Ao Tien Van Don Urban Area Project
The AO TIEN VAN DON URBAN ZONE is designed as a Type I tourist urban zone in the Van Don economic zone. Benefiting from a prime location, this project is attracting a lot of attention from national and international investors.
- Name of the project : URBAN TOURIST AREA AND LUXURY PORT OF AO TIEN
- Investor: Mai Quyen Tourism Company Limited
- Scale: 115 hectares divided into 12 subdivisions with different functions.
- Location: Ha Long Commune – Van Don – Quang Ninh
- Function: Urban maritime tourism zone and high-end seaport
- Type: Townhouses, villas, luxury hotels, offices, ports…
Van Don Connecting Transportation System is gradually completed
- Hanoi – Ha Long – Van Don expressway: completed and in service
- Van Don – Mong Cai Expressway: under construction (expected to be completed in 2021)
- Van Don International Airport: being operated efficiently
- Van Don Main Road 58m: Under construction in some sections.
It is expected that in 2020, the real estate market in Van Don will develop strongly with the announcement of the general planning of the economic zone of Van Don.