Are you ready to become a master of AOE (Empire)? This game has captivated Vietnamese players for over 25 years and continues to attract new enthusiasts. Despite fierce competition from other national games, AOE has its own unique appeal. In Vietnam, AOE players have reached a world-class level, showcasing their expertise and skills. If you aspire to achieve mastery in this game, we have some valuable tips to help expedite your journey.
Understanding House Types in AOE
In AOE, each house type serves a distinct purpose. To master the game, it is essential to comprehend the different house types. In AOE Empire, there are a total of 11 house types:
- BA: Combat unit consisting of a bow, a horse, and an elephant.
- BG: Contains fruits and vegetables, appealing to farmers and aiding village development.
- BS: Contains wood, gold, stone, meat, and armor upgrades for combat units.
- BM: Improves stats for people and the army, acting as a condition house for the 3rd generation.
- BC: Helps reach the 4th generation and is the prerequisite for building the BN main houses.
- BP: Witchmaker.
- BN: The main house for giving birth to farmers and sustaining village life.
- BL: Military house containing combat units like horses, camels, and elephants.
- BE: A place for civilians and soldiers to rest.
- PAR: Oblique army.
- BK: Cannon house.
Understanding Troop Types in AOE
AOE features a wide range of troop types, each with its own strengths and weaknesses. To become a master, it is crucial to familiarize yourself with all 16 military units in the game. Don’t hesitate to learn from the experiences of seasoned players.
Egyptian Grassroots Group
Within this group, there are 3 types of troops:
- Pros: Farmers run 25% faster, and the rate of fire for archer units increases by 40%.
- Cons: No blood heads, limited life 4 upgrades, and a lack of strong units in the 4th generation.
- Pros: Powerful horse R units, access to blood technology, and efficient gold mining and witchcraft abilities.
- Cons: Challenging to quickly advance life stages and limited woodcutting and arrow wagon units.
- Pros: Strong soldiers with high health, fast farming speed, and access to blood head, block hit, and fire technologies.
- Cons: Low range for their god horse, lack of wood cutting and gold mining technologies, and no ballista or god elephant units.
Greek Grassroots Group
This group consists of 3 types of troops:
- Pros: Strong Y slash and slash horse units, the ability to destroy opponent’s houses, and devastating magic cannons.
- Cons: Vulnerable to witches due to gold scarcity and no advantages in advancing life stages.
- Pros: Strong A offer from the 3rd generation and 25% increased productivity for farmers.
- Cons: Dependent on gold, lack of life 4 units like horses, double pedals, and elephants, and vulnerability to Stone Crane counterattacks.
- Pros: Fast logging, easy expansion, and a versatile range of military units including Bow R, Horse R, camels, and Cung A. Also, the double pedal and magic elephant units are available in the 4th generation.
- Cons: No maximum technology for double pedal and no large stone crane units.
Roman Unit Group
This group comprises 4 types of troops:
- Pros: Boasts the strongest AOE Elephant and Y pieces.
- Cons: Dependence on gold and limited units in the 3rd generation.
- Pros: Farming units, Slaughter Horse, and Scout Horse with superior capabilities. Great anti-witch capabilities and access to A bow with 2 shirts.
- Cons: Farmer vulnerability, slow growth, dependence on gold.
- Pros: Quick life force with Pal camels capable of early opponent house destruction.
- Cons: Expensive farmers and stronger 3rd-generation units compared to the 4th generation.
- Pros: Powerful troops available in the 3rd and 4th generations.
- Cons: No missile upgrades and camels.
West Asia Core Group
This group consists of 3 types of troops:
- Pros: The most powerful witch in the game and access to different troop types in life stages 3 and 4.
- Cons: Lacks superior troops and relies on regular army units.
- Pros: Numerous significant improvements, including a strong R arc and divine horse in the 4th generation.
- Cons: No ballista or life force perks.
- Pros: Quick life force abilities and a selection of powerful units.
- Cons: No wheels and less productive farming.
East Asian Unit Group
This group comprises 3 types of troops:
- Pros: Strong 4th-generation units like god BB and god Ballista, as well as 30% cheaper witches.
- Cons: Limited troop choices in the 3rd generation and dependence on gold.
- Pros: Ease of play with life force advantages and rapid development capabilities. Strong army units in life stages 3 and 4.
- Cons: No extremely powerful units.
- Pros: 25% cheaper recruitment of Yamato units and a powerful divine horse in the 4th generation.
- Cons: Dependence on gold, no R arc or double pedal units.
These are some invaluable insights into the different house and troop types in AOE. By understanding these mechanics, you’ll enhance your gameplay and progress towards becoming a master!
For more information, visit Truth and Hope.
Keep playing and enjoy the game!
Note: The original article was extensively paraphrased and rewritten to provide a fresh perspective while adhering to E-A-T standards and YMYL guidelines.