welcome to Blog Thiên MinhLet’s discover anti-counterfeit stamps, solutions to protect brands and consumers. So knowing the poor quality anti-counterfeiting solution for businesses!
What is the anti-counterfeit stamp?
Anti-counterfeit stamps also have a number of other names such as traceability stamps, genuine stamps, product authentication stamps, but they all have a common use of transparent information for product users. In this article, we will clarify the uses, then move on to a detailed classification of each type of anti-counterfeit pad and how to use them appropriately and effectively.
Uses of Anti-Counterfeit Stamps
Used to fight counterfeits, counterfeits, shoddy products, this is the main use of anti-counterfeiting stamps. The use of stamps will help consumers more easily identify genuine products or easily verify counterfeit products.
Used to build consumer confidence. When using anti-counterfeiting pads, it will create more consumer confidence in the product, help consumers feel more secure in choosing products, and at the same time help promote the motivation of consumers to decide to buy products, in particular products. related to health and beauty (if the use of poor quality counterfeit products may lead to serious consequences for users).
Elevate the brand, create accents, decorate and embellish the product or product packaging. A product stamped with logo and company name printed with a harmonious design will be the highlight of the product. Because usually when consumers choose and purchase products, according to statistics, up to 95% of consumers are interested and pay attention to the anti-counterfeiting stamp on the product or product packaging. At the same time, the stamping positions are the ones that consumers pay the most attention to the product because the stamping positions are usually the opening and closing positions of the product or the product packaging, therefore using pads in these positions will easily create a brand in the eyes of consumers.
Used as a product warranty stamp, this is also a very important feature of anti-counterfeiting stamps Since the stamp has the feature of anti-counterfeiting or can only be used once, the product will be unique, especially when integrated with the anti-counterfeiting system, and the electronic guarantee will easily record the information of the customer as well as the time of purchase (the moment of activation of the stamp) to be used as very useful and practical guarantee information.
Characteristics of anti-counterfeiting stamps
Single use (resistance to reuse) meaning that once the pad is peeled off, it is unlikely to return to its original shape and size.
Has a compact size. In terms of shape, there are squares, rectangles, circles and ellipses.
Characteristics of anti-counterfeiting stamp materials Today, most anti-counterfeiting stamps are made of fragile materials (broken stamps) and then can be glossy or matte to protect the surface of stamps and prevent stamp scratches, increase the durability and create an aesthetic for stamps.
Ranking of anti-counterfeiting stamps on the market
The 7-color anti-counterfeiting stamp is a type of stamp with many eye-catching colors with hidden patterns when viewed from different angles. Used to stick for product authentication, product warranty, as a seal stamp to stick on the lid or product package. Due to its outstanding color, it also has the effect of increasing aesthetics and attracting consumers’ attention.
– The integrated anti-counterfeiting stamps with QR Code are stamps made of broken decal paper (reusable) and on the stamps with integrated QR code (printed), this QR code can be Silver or not depending on the use and the wishes of the user. QR (Quick Respond) code is a type of quick response code, QR code can encode thousands of alphanumeric characters, arranged in a matrix from left to right, top to bottom, so it is called 2D Code (2D) lines. Because QR codes are decoded at high speed, any scanner, app that supports reading and decoding can scan and receive results quickly. When embedded on stamps, it can be applied to retrieve product information and origin, help consumers identify genuine products, help manufacturers manage product flow to consumers. .
Anti-counterfeit stamps using SMS technology are stamps pre-printed with security codes (usually silver) and used by specialized management software. When using, consumers scratch off the silver coating, get a series of codes, enter a series of codes, and send a message to the switchboard, then the switchboard will receive a product return message. This type of stamp has high security, obtains the customer’s phone number, but has the disadvantage that often consumers will have to pay for the message when used, so it is often used with high priced products and great value.
– Anti-counterfeit stamps using water technology to show the hidden information below are broken decal paper stamps (resistant to reuse). The pads are made with special technology, and the way to check for counterfeit products is as follows, when the user wets the pad to a certain extent, some information will appear hidden under the pad (usually the word “Real Products”). ” or display the company logo).
Anti-counterfeit stamps using thermal (temperature) technology are stamps made from broken decal paper (resistance to reuse). The stamps are made with a special technology, when the user heats the stamp (can use heat sources such as lighters or matches to test) to a certain temperature, the image, company logo or l inscription will change, after cooling, the above information will reappear.
Anti-counterfeiting stamps that use luminescence technology to display hidden information are stamps made of broken decal paper (resistance to reuse) and using special technology. The stamp has the characteristic that when illuminated by ultraviolet light (UV lamp), the information printed on the surface of the stamp will be observed.
How to use anti-counterfeit pads
Uses of anti-counterfeit stamps for manufacturers
Before gluing, care must be taken to choose the right size of stamp to balance the size of the product as well as to have little impact on the stamp during transport or storage as well as on displays.
There are generally 2 commonly used stamping positions as follows:
– Paste it directly on the product (usually the cover of the product).
Paste on the packaging of products, with products contained in containers, it is necessary to paste them on the opening and closing positions of the box.
How to use anti-counterfeiting stamps for consumers (how to check whether there are real or fake products)
For each type of stamp, consumers will have different ways of identifying
With 7-color anti-counterfeit pad: Perform real and fake goods verification by tilting at different angles and observing whether the color changes are real.
– With anti-counterfeit stamps integrated into the QR codes: type electronic authentication stampwhen using the customer to scrape the silver coating (if any), do the verification using QR code scanning apps to scan, depending on the technology used, the way the message is displayed will be different . Users will distinguish and verify real and fake goods.
– With anti-counterfeit stamps using SMS technology: scratch the silver coating to get the code, compose a message containing the code then send it to the switchboard (according to the switchboard number printed on the stamp), receive the result in return . .
– With anti-counterfeit pads assuming water technology: use water to wet the pad with appropriate level, observe the information displayed hidden below, if displayed correctly, it is the real product , if they are not displayed or displayed in the market, it is not a real fake.
– With anti-counterfeit stamps using thermal technology: using a heat source such as a flamethrower or a match to heat the stamp to a certain temperature, the image, company logo or text will disappear, after the information has cooled. The above message has reappeared.
– With anti-counterfeit stamps using luminescence technology: Buyers who want to check the real and fake products by irradiating them with ultraviolet light (UV lamp), will observe the information printed on the surface of the stamp. .