Currently Vietnam DNS usage request is becoming more and more popular. However, when you use the Internet of Vietnamese operators, you will not be able to access certain websites more or less because the government will not allow you to access this website. But there are still plenty of ways to “get around the law” and access banned websites. The most common is to change DNS.
For a lot of people What is DNS and how to change DNS to access blocked websites? still quite unknown to those who are not tech-savvy. To answer this problem, Blog Thien Minh will introduce gamers to what DNS is as well as how to change DNS to access the easiest blocked web today.
What is DNS?
DNS stands for Domain Name System, i.e. domain name resolution system. This system works when you type in the website address, DNS will automatically convert the link to a numeric address and then take you to the place you want to visit. The reason why many people cannot access blocked websites is that most Internet users in Vietnam currently use the network operator’s default DNS. So, any website that the government does not allow means that you will not be able to access it.
The most popular DNS today
Here are some common DNS to help you surf the web faster and more securely.
Cloudflare DNS (recommended)
How to Use DNS to Access Blocked Web on Phone
Changing DNS on phone is extremely simple, users don’t need to do many complicated operations like how to change DNS on computer. For users who use phones running the two most popular operating systems today, IOS and Android, you just need to download the applications available on the AppStore and CH Play and run these applications. Change DNS for wifi and my mobile network.
Examples of VPN applications allowing gamers to access Betting site 188BET: Free VPN, Secure VPN, VPN Master, CyberGhost VPN, Hola Free VPN,…..
How to Change DNS to Access Blocked Websites on Computers Running MAC OS
- Step 1: Open System Preferences
- Step 2: Go to the Network section on your Mac. Then, in the left column, select the network connection. Then click on the Advanced button in the lower right corner.
- Step 3: Select the DNS tab
- Step 4: Click the (+) sign to add DNS
- Step 5: Click OK and then click Apply to complete the DNS change process on MAC
How to Change DNS to Web Blocked on Computers Using Operating Systems the Windows
- Step 1: open the control panel
- Step 2: Select Network and Internet
- Step 3: Select Network and Sharing Center
- Step 4: Select Change adapter settings
- Step 5: Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- Step 6: Click Properties
- Step 6: Select Next. Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Step 7: Enter the desired DNS, it is recommended to use the DNS we provided.
- Step 8: Click OK and complete the process
How to Change DNS to Betting Site on Router
This method will help you change the DNS of the whole family or everyone who accesses the network.
- Step 1: Access your home’s current network connection
- Step 2: Continue to open the website browser and update your router’s current address.
- Step 3: Click to configure the Internet connection
- Step 4: Select DNS Settings
- Step 5: Update the desired DNS address
- Step 6: Save changed information
Above we showed everyone how to change DNS to access blocked websites. Players can refer and choose a way corresponding to their model to change the current DNS.