Many babies and young children suffer from rashes. Although it is not a serious disease, it has many impacts on the health and development of children.
Don’t let your baby suffer from burning and discomfort while you can completely help your child say no to diaper rash with the following recipe for diaper rash prevention and treatment which has been forwarded below by millions of mothers. Blog Thiên Minh Please!.
Skin rashes are common in most babies in the first years of life
I – Why do children get rashes?
Eczema in children is an inflammatory skin condition with symptoms such as redness, burning, tiny particles,… in areas of the skin with folds, arms, legs and neck. Skin rashes are a common and common occurrence in most children.
Although it is not a serious disease, it causes many effects on the psychology, health and development of children such as irritability, crying, irritability.
More seriously, if there is no prompt treatment, rashes can lead to bacterial infection and superinfection, leading to many treatment difficulties.
So why does the baby have a rash? According to health experts, the main causes of rashes in children include:
– Infections, fungal infections: Bacteria or fungi often parasitize the skin, when the skin is wet, dirty due to children’s urine or stool, bacteria and fungi can easily grow, causing redness, itching , burns and skin discomfort. acne.
Meanwhile, children’s skin is very thin and sensitive, not very resistant to bacteria and harmful substances, so it is very vulnerable.
Children with rashes due to infections or fungal infections
– Young children often wear diapers, so the skin of the buttocks is often exposed to urine and stool, causing irritation and rashes.
The use of nappies, poor quality nappies, also makes the skin around the baby’s buttocks, groin and groin vulnerable.
– Chemicals in detergents, fabric softeners; Some scented lotions or soaps can also irritate your baby’s skin.
– In addition, the baby’s rash can also be caused by the mother wearing clothes that are too tight or the clothes are made of too hard materials; the baby has persistent diarrhoea; Abuse of talc…
Children with sensitive skin are also at a higher risk of developing diaper rash than other children.
Poor quality nappies are also the reason babies get diaper rash
II – Revealed How to prevent and treat skin rashes of millions of Vietnamese mothers
Using a cream to prevent and treat rashes specifically for children is a superior solution chosen by many Vietnamese mothers.
Among them, the highlight is Yoosun Gotu kola cream – a prestigious product of Dai Bac Co., Ltd., a unit with many years of experience in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry with many products that are popular with consumers .
Yoosun gotu kola ice cream is a combination of many different ingredients. Specifically:
Centella asiatica extract contains substances asiaticoside, asiatic acid and madecassic acid which stimulate cell regeneration and improve the skin in case of acne scars.
+ Vitamin E has the effect of moisturizing the skin, softening the skin; Prevents skin aging by UV rays and oxidation.
+ The active ingredient D-panthenol has the ability to reduce itching, cool and soften the skin.
The active ingredient chlorhexidine protects the skin from the action of bacteria.
Yoosun gotu kola ice cream ingredients are very safe and healthy
All of the above components are tested to authorized quality standards. To treat baby diaper rash, moms simply need to follow these instructions:
– Clean the affected area and dry it gently with a soft cloth.
– Apply a thin layer of Yoosun centella asiatica cream to help prevent bacteria, refresh the skin, soften the skin, soothe pain and discomfort caused by rashes.
– Before applying the cream, you must wash your hands with antibacterial soap.
To get visible results, mothers should regularly apply Yoosun cream to their children 2-3 times a day.
– After the baby has recovered from the diaper rash, mothers apply Yoosun centella asiatica cream before putting on the baby’s diapers to prevent rashes.
Yoosun gotu kola cream is very safe and harmless, it does not contain ingredients such as corticosteroids and parabens, which is why many Vietnamese mothers trust it. Therefore, mothers can be completely reassured when using Yoosun gotu kola cream for their children daily.
Many Vietnamese mothers trust Yoosun gotu kola ice cream
In case the baby has a prolonged rash, the rash does not improve with certain symptoms such as: the child has a fever; rash with numerous pustules; the area of the rash is large and red; In children with diarrhea, parents should take the child to see a doctor for advice on the best treatment.
Children’s skin is by nature very thin and sensitive, let’s protect your baby with Yoosun!