Pi Huu It is a sacred animal widely used in feng shui. However, not everyone knows What is the Pi Huu?, what is a Pi Huu child? but everywhere you go, you hear about it. The following article will Blog Tran Phu help you clarify.
The story of Pi Xiu
The dragons give birth to 9 children (called nine products).) each has different shape characteristics. The 9th child is Pi Huu with the most beautiful shape of the 9 children with the shape of a combination of animals in the world: face like a unicorn, body bulging like a bear, buttocks as big as a cow, and wings like a bird, has large horns, a long body with a thick beard.
But unfortunately, there is nothing perfect in this world, Pi Huu is so beautiful, but when he was born, he was born with a birth defect that has no anus. Pi Huu died leaving the Jade Emperor in pain and finally obtained the position of governor of fortune in the human world.
Another story says that during the reign of King Minh Thai (China), one night the king dreamed that a horned spiritual beast flew into the palace and devoured all the gold, silver and jewels, causing the country’s cash shortage. , people are starving and wandering. The king told a feng shui master about the nightmare, and the teacher pointed out that it was auspicious because the spirit beast the king saw was Pi Huu, who held the position of governor of the world’s wealth. . The king then immediately ordered that the statue of Pi Huu be placed everywhere at the entrance of the king’s palace and placed right in front of the gate of the Forbidden City. From then on, the national treasury was always full, people made a lot of wealth and lived a happy and prosperous life.
How many types of Pixiu are there?
Based on feng shui shape and usage, the Pi Huu can be divided into 2 main types: Pi Huu Tich Ta and Pi Huu Thien Loc.
- Pi Huu Xi Ta: It is a type of Pixiu with a single horn on its head with an extremely fierce appearance. Pi Xiu’s horns are located in the middle of the top of the head, extending over more than half of the body, with the mouth always wide open, fierce to scare away evil spirits. This is a type of Pi Xiu who specializes in protecting owners from murder, calamities, evil spirits and helping owners stay at peace.
- Ti Huu Thiên Loc: Not as fierce as Pi Huu Tich Ta, Pi Huu Thien Loc is more gentle with horns on both sides of his head, a very majestic appearance. Pi Huu Thien Loc’s belly is enlarged, but Pi Huu Thien Loc’s food is gold and silver, so Pi Huu Thien Loc has the meaning of an object to attract fortune, attract wealth, help the owner eat and earn money, and have abundant wealth. , prosperity forever.
The meaning of children feng shui Pi Huu
- Pi Xiu has no anus, food is gold and silver, so he has feng shui meaning money goes in but doesn’t go out. Therefore, Pi Huu is often used as a feng shui element to attract good fortune, avoid money loss.
- Pi Huu is the son of the Dragon who exhales the principles of heaven and earth, destroys the killing intent, especially neutralizes the five emperors to protect the owner, and brings good luck in work and life.
- Pi Xiu always goes in inseparable pairs. People often place Pi Xiu on a desk, fortune-telling table or somewhere, but they should always face the main door so that it can attract wealth from outside into the house as well as drive away the harmful demons to enter the house through the main door. Before using Pi Xiu, the label must be declared so that it can identify the owner and protect him.
=> See also: 20 most used feng shui objects and how to use them