The phenomenon that people’s personal information is at risk or has been stolen is always a confusing and anxious state for users. Therefore, VPN virtual private network was born to create a clean environment for social network users. SO, What is a VPN? Why do so many people use the VPN network so much? Lets go Blog Tran Phu discover!
What is a VPN?
Virtual Private Network (VPN) It is currently one of the most used social networks. SO What is a VPN? Is a virtual private network set up on the Internet to help connect computers and phones to improve user security and safety.
What is a VPN? The question that interests many people
Why do so many people choose to use a VPN?
Currently, the number of customers who turn to VPN is increasing and they consider it as one of the indispensable effective means. So why are so many people using VPNs so much?
Statistics on the current state of cybercrime.
Cybercrime – Tech Obsession
Sharing information on social networks has always been a necessity in life. But the sad thing is that important data is always at risk of being lost or sold to some agency or person by cyber criminals all over the world.
In a study by The Harris Poll and the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), 65% of Americans worry about when they will be the next victim of online scams.
Over the next 5 years, the world is at risk of an additional leak of 146 billion data records over the next 5 years. (according to Juniper Research)
The numbers above are like a wake-up call for the world to make smart and safe choices for network usage needs.
What is a VPN? Is VPN really the best place to protect what the world fears?
What is a VPN? security tunnel
Top VPN Features:
- Simple configuration, easy to use and practical in all areas.
- High economic benefits for companies: easy access to the intranet from another location without worrying about leaking discussed or shared information.
- Help to effectively manage employees, departments, stores, etc.
- Help parents easily manage their children’s online time
- Promote security features and almost absolutely protect user information and data at low cost.
- Hide your real IP address and encrypt it with another country’s IP address to more easily access websites that are banned in certain regions
Basic Ways to Use VPN
Use manufacturer’s copyright
Use from websites available on the net
|– Having a separate account containing all the features of the VPN, providing absolute security to users.
– Actively know who will join the private VPN transmission.
|-Limited functionality and poor information protection
– Advertising is everywhere
– Passively not knowing who is connected and sharing the VPN line with
If you only use social networks for entertainment purposes, without any confidential information to protect, you can choose to use a free VPN to speed up the connection and facilitate access to social networks.
But, if you are a person with a lot of secrets that you want to hide online or if you are a business, you should consider the issue of payment for using a VPN, in order to avoid unfortunate situations when information are stolen, lost or sold.
With the information above, you probably already know What is a VPN? LAW? vpn brings many interesting utilities for users, so why are you hesitant not to use them? vpn Today.