SML appeared popular on social networks as well as in the daily communication of young people. However, many of you still do not know and fully understand the meaning and usage of this word. SO What is SML?? In what cases is it used? Articles below Blog Tran Phu will answer your questions.
What is SML?
SML is an acronym, is a slang that has been developed in popularity thanks to the haivl website. Then, with the remarkable development of Facebook, the word was frequently used on the social network.
Some interpretations of the word SML
We often use the word SML both on social media and in real life, but many people still don’t know the full meaning of this word. SML is understood in different ways.
Means contrary to good customs and traditions
- SML – Face Down I** : It is a catchphrase that many young people use to say to friends of the same age or with a small or greater age difference of a few years to indicate a state of physical pain caused by a certain event that has not had time to react.
Also, SML is used in case of bad things that we cannot avoid.
- Hit SML: Hits hard, making the opponent unable to resist;
- SML rain: heavy rain;
- SML fall: very painful fall and impossible to get up.
What is SML? What is SML used for?
- SML – Choke L** : indicates a state prone to expressing emotions, unable to restrain, unable to bear. It is often used to add meaning to certain state verbs: laugh, hurt, cry. For example: laughing at SML, hovering at SML.
Some other interpretations
- SML – Face Down: Completely the same meaning as the two words above. But if you don’t want to write or speak vulgarly, a lot of people will go that route.
- SML – Desert of Words: defined by “speechless” “nothing more to say”. This meaning is used in cases where we continue to talk but the other party does not listen, pay attention or understand. For example: I abandoned you all the time. SML in the above meanings is a word that adds meaning to the verb, and SML in this sense is the main verb of speech.
- SML – Send my love: It is a civilized meaning, expressing the feelings and love that I want to convey to the people I love – “to my love”. When used in this case, SML will go on its own, without any other nouns, verbs, or adjective. However, this understanding is little known and used by young people.
- In addition, SML also stands for: scared of you, touch hard, pig-headed wolf.
These meanings are often used by young people to troll their friends, when they say SML, their friends understand in the sense that is against good morals, so they will troll back in the usual sense.
Where do we hear and see SML?
- Facebook is the most used social network. Young people use it to talk, comment, text or any Facebook activity with friends and close friends.
- Not only that, SML has become popular in daily communication activities.
- In game coalition Mobile or alliance.
A few small notes when using the word SML
We should only use this word in the right circumstances, for example, close friends, brothers who have the same style of conversation with us. Not to be used with the elderly or with children in classroom environments, quiet and civilized spaces.
Here are the things surrounding the term SML. I hope that after reading you will understand and use in appropriate situations and circumstances.