Refrigeration electronic products often have unexpected errors or problems, especially refrigerators. One of the most common errors with this device is the error code itself. In today’s post, let’s find out What is the Hitachi refrigerator error code? Please!
Reference: Hitachi refrigerator warranty in Hanoi
What is the Hitachi refrigerator error code?
Hitachi refrigerator is one of the most popular refrigerator models in recent times. Apart from the great design and feature advantages, this product may also encounter some unexpected issues. This is the problem with the refrigerator error code. Those without experience in refrigeration electronics surely do not fully understand this situation. The above problem occurs when the Hitachi refrigerator encounters a technical error, stops working, or works but does not cool. On the outside of the refrigerator, a flashing light will then appear to indicate a problem with an error code. It can cause a lot of interference and inconvenience in daily activities. Therefore, you need to understand these errors in order to quickly take action to repair the refrigerator. Here are some of the most common error codes in Hitachi refrigerators that we have compiled for you:
- F0 error code 02: This is an error when there is no communication in the Hitachi refrigerator. This condition causes loss of communication and connection of systems inside the refrigerator.
- Error code F0 03: Hitachi Refrigerator Error Code This indicates an abnormal condition of your refrigerator. This error is also known as IM error.
- Error code F0 04: When the defrost compartment inside the refrigerator has a problem, the refrigerator informs on the refrigerator display of the above error. At this time, the freezer compartment will stop working or will no longer be cold.
- Error code F0 05: When the sensors in the refrigerator encounter unexpected problems, error code F0 05 appears. This is also a form of instant messaging error.
- Error code F0 08: Hitachi Refrigerator Error Code This happens if the refrigerator compressor works abnormally. This can affect the operation of many other systems inside the cabinet.
- F0 Error Code 09: This condition results in a flow fault compressor transfer.
- F0 Error Code 11: This error code causes the refrigerator motor to suddenly increase in speed.
- F0 error code 12: This error is also known as FR error. This happens in the conventional fan motor of Hitachi refrigerators.
- F0 Error Code 14: This is Hitachi Refrigerator Error Code quite popular. This error code causes an abnormal change in the supply voltage.
- F0 Error Code 15: It causes the refrigerator fan motor to stop working normally or run slowly.
- Error code F0 17: This error leads to abnormal defrosting of refrigerator compartments.
- F0 error code 18: The above error code produces problems for the three-way valve. The valve will have sensor fluctuations as well as a sudden change in duty cycle.
Find out the main warranty address for Hitachi refrigerators in Vietnam
When you have problems with Hitachi Refrigerator Error CodeCertainly, many people feel confused and do not know what to do. If you are also in this situation, come now Hitachi VN Center Warranty help. This address is the exclusive Hitachi brand warranty center in Vietnam. Here you will have many great experiences, including:
- Highly qualified personnel with basic knowledge in the field of electronics and refrigeration.
- 24/7 repair support.
- Many years of experience in the repair and warranty of household appliances.
So what are you waiting for, do contact us immediately with the information below for prompt assistance:
- HitachiVN Center Service Center
- E-mail: [email protected]